Organic Oat Milk Subscription. Delivered to your door. Shop now and Save 20%.
Sunny South Ltd complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. This policy explains how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
Changes to this policy
How we collect your personal information.
We collect personal information about you from:
You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products. Third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available. Whenever possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information.
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Help make the website easier for you to navigate and to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services
- Guide you to new information, products, and services that we offer
- To verify your identity
- To inform you of our services and products, including contacting you electronically
- To undertake credit checks of you (if necessary)
- To bill you and to collect money that is owed to us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- To respond to communications from you
- To conduct research and statistical analysis. This will only be done on an anonymised basis
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests
- For any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information.
Sometimes in order for us to improve the services we provide you, we may need to disclose your personal information. We may disclose your personal information to:
- Another company within our group
- Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- A credit reference agency for the purpose of a credit check
- A person who can require us to supply your personal information, such as a regulatory authority
- Any other person authorised by the Act or another law, such as a law enforcement agency
- Any other person authorised by you
Protecting your personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information.
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to it. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates. In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable we will make the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your email provides evidence of who you are and explains the changes to your personal information in your request.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
Our website contains links to third-party websites. When you use these links and leave our website please understand that we do not have any control over what appears on the third-party website.